Thu, 23 Nov|
End of year meet-up - 23rd November
Agenda has been emailed to members
Time & Location
23 Nov 2023, 1:00 pm AEDT – 24 Nov 2023, 2:00 pm AEDT
About the event
- Acknowledgement of country
- Welcome to new members
CoP organising committee
Heading into 2024, we will be working to establish an organising committee for the CoP. Keren and Gillian will give you a brief overview of the plan, answer any questions, and then follow up with the CoP via email.
What does your library do: New medical interns
The start of a new year brings an influx of new interns, fresh-faced and generally unfamiliar with the hospital library. Does your library do anything special to welcome interns and ensure their indoctrination into the library fan club?
Reflecting on 2023: Share your success
We will go around the (virtual) room and each share one success or ‘win’ from the year. It could be anything at all, from the most substantial successes to the teeniest triumphs. Some ideas to get you thinking:
- Did you get an exciting new project off the ground this year? Or maybe you completed something special?
- Did you establish a new relationship with a key stakeholder?
- Maybe you attended some really valuable PD? (Bring details, please!)
- Did you reach any milestones? E.g. solo presentation at a conference, x-number of years in hospital libraries.
- Did you learn something that has had a positive impact on your everyday practice? It could be as simple as a Medline tip or getting familiar with a new resource.
Have a think and come prepared to share 1-2 sentences with the group 😊
Open Discussion (time permitting)
- Time to raise any questions or discussion points with the group.