Tue, 15 Nov|
November 2022 - Meeting Agenda
Time & Location
15 Nov 2022, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm AEDT
About the event
This is the last meeting before the holiday season. We look forward to a robust discussion in the Open Discussion, PD Corner and Brains Trust segments.
Systematic reviews: How confident are we?
This is first up in the agenda…some discussion questions to get you thinking:
- What level of involvement do you have in SRs?
- Are you expected to work individually on SRs or part of a team?
- Do you feel you receive enough training?
- Any training/PD recommendations?
HLA Conference Round Up
This CoP happens to be week after the HLA conference.
- If you were at the conference: Be ready to share your standout moments and learning points.
- If you were not there: This is a great opportunity to get a roundup of the event and find about topical issues.
Ask the Brains Trust
How does your library approach Social Media on a daily basis?
We seem to talk about SM a lot…but how are we engaging with it on an everyday basis in our hospital libraries? Possible discussion points
- What platforms do you use?
- How do you approach content development?
- Is it working?
Open Discussion/ Housekeeping
Use this time to make any announcements or raise an especially topical issue.
If you have a discussion point or would like to host a section please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.